Win an 18 month family membership to Wigginton Squash and Social Club including coaching and rackets – worth £550!
Get your family fit while having great fun, by winning an 18 month membership to Wigginton Squash and Social Club – plus we'll include coaching, rackets and balls too!
If your new year's resolution is to get you and your family fit and healthy, here's a great chance for you to win with Wigginton Squash and Social Club.
Wigginton Squash and Social Club is a friendly 3-court Squash and Squash 57 (Racketball) club offering Squash for all ages, men's and ladies' teams, coaching for adults and children, plus mini-leagues. There are also bar and leisure facilities with social memberships available for non-players.
'The World's Healthiest Sport'
Squash is great fun for all ages, and it was voted by Forbes Magazine as the world's healthiest sport in recognition of the fact that it provides a thoroughly modern and potentially competitive, effective workout in minimal time and space.
Squash is an intense 2 person sport and a fantastic option if burning fat is one of your main fitness goals. It blasts through a staggering 800+ calories per hour, or 545 calories during a normal 40 minute game!
You can check out the facilities over the weekend of the 14th and 15th January. You can try your hand at squash, meet the coaches and find out what the club has to offer. Plus there's free coffee and cake too!
How to Win...
You can win an 18 month family membership package (2 adults and 2 children under 18), plus 4 squash rackets and balls from IT Sports, plus 2 x 40 minute family coaching sessions.
Minster FM's Ben and Harry have taken on a squash challenge at Wigginton Squash and Social Club. See how they got on in our video below, and then answer the question in the form below to enter the competition...
Entry for this competition has now closed.
- 18 month family membership package (2 adults and 2 children under 18), plus 4 squash rackets from IT Sports and squash balls, plus 2 40 minute family coaching sessions.
Terms and conditions of entry
- Only one entry per individual will be counted.
- No alternative prize or cash is available and the prize is non transferable.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old.
- Normal club rules apply to the winner.
- Coaching sessions provided are 40 minutes in duration each and are to be taken in the first 6 months of membership.
- One correct entry, drawn at random will be chosen as the winner.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and cannot be substituted for any other prize or cash value, nor can it be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- This prize is subject to availability.
- No purchase necessary and draw is not open to employees or immediate family of Minster FM, UKRD Group or Wigginton Squash and Social Club.
- Entries must be received by midnight on Friday 13th January 2017.
- The winner will be announced on 16th January 2016.
- The winner's name may be published on the Minster FM and Wigginton Squash and Social Club websites or Social Media sites.
- Wigginton Squash and Social Club and Minster FM accept no responsibility for any lost, delayed or damaged entries.
- The winner must agree to have their photo taken and participate in any reasonable press or PR activity relating to the prize draw.
- This is a joint promotion between Wigginton Squash and Social Club and Minster FM.
- All data submitted will not be passed or sold to third party companies or organisations unless requested.
- Third party entries are not allowed and any entry that is deemed to be entered by a third party will be disqualified.
- Unless permission has been given otherwise when entering the prize draw, all previously unknown data to the promoters will be used solely for the purposes of the prize draw entered and correspondence immediately associated with it.
- Entry to the competition signifies acceptance for the use of submitted information for the purposes of the competition and related correspondence.
- Queries about any submitted data and how it is stored and used by Minster FM can be addressed by writing to Minster FM.
- By entering this promotion, applicants agree to be bound by these conditions of entry as well as Minster FM’s "Competition Terms and Conditions" available at minsterfm.com/legals.php
- Entries which are not in accordance with such terms and conditions will not be valid and the Promoter reserves the right in its discretion, to disqualify such entries at any time during the promotion.
- The service providers reserve the right to award alternative prizes of equal, greater or lesser value, should the stated prizes or any part of them become unavailable for any reason.
- The winners can forfeit their prize at any time by writing to Laura Harland, Promotions Manager, Minster FM, PO Box 123, York, YO19 5ZX.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
Please note photos shown on this page are for illustrative purposes of the game of squash only and do not necessarily show Wigginton Squash and Social club itself.