Get fit, healthy and in-shape for 2017!
We put six contestants and Harry Hometime through a four-week training programme under the supervision of York Sport Village's experts, each with the goal of transforming their bodies.
The man and the woman who burnt the greatest percentage of body fat over the four weeks both win a year's membership to York Sport Village and 3 sessions to train on their new Velodrome opening in May.
Colin Goodwin – Before
Danny Southby – Before
Dean Lindsell – Before
Alison Kerwin – Before
Shirley Crump – Before
Caroline Bryan – Before
Harry Hometime – Before
We've followed the progress of our six contestants (plus Harry Hometime has joined in too) in our weekly videos...
Results - Body Fat % Lost
Congraulations to Caroline and Colin, our lucky winners!
Thinking of joining a gym? Don't miss this offer:
First two month's membership free when signing up for six months...
Find out more at york-sport.com/newyear
Entry for this competition has now closed.
Prize DetailsThe winning male and female will receive:
- An annual York Sport Village full membership.
- A Bronze velodrome package (3 sessions at novice/beginner level. Please note the Velodrome opens in May).
- Membership will give full access to the gym, pools, all fitness classes and health suite.
- Membership will run for 365 days from the start date.
- This prize membership begins on 00:00, Tuesday 14th February 2017 and will end on 23:59 Tuesday 13th February 2018.
- All members of York Sport must use equipment and facilities in accordance with guidance, instruction and procedures in place from time to time.
- Any wilful, negligent or deliberate damage to the facilities and equipment may result in the termination of membership.
Terms & Conditions of Entry
- The prize is non transferable, non refundable and there is no cash alternatives.
- This prize cannot be exchanged for anything else.
- This prize can only be redeemed at the York Sport Village.
- Minster FM's general competition T&Cs also apply minsterfm.com/legals.php
- Competition is not open to employees and their families of TLRC/UKRD and York Sport Village.
- All prizes are non-transferable, non refundable and there is no cash alternative.
- The six finalists will be chosen by a panel of judges.
- One entry per person.
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
- If you are selected as a finalist you will be required to be available for a weekly Minster FM contestant sessions (dated above) at York Sport Village.
- If you are not available to take part in the weekly contestant session your application will not be counted and you fill forfeit your place in this competition.
- All entrants must be available to take part in the competition live launch on Monday 16th of January 2017 and the final on Monday 13th February 2017.
- Finalists may be asked to complete a medical disclaimer.
- Finalists will be notified on Friday 13th January 2017 and must be available to commence the competition on Monday 16th January 2017 from 6pm at York Sport.
- Minster FM, UKRD and York Sport Village cannot accept any liability for injury to any member or guest that may occur on the premises or within the grounds of the Club.
- The Programme Controller's decision is final.
- The contestants and winners must agree to participate in any reasonable press or PR activity relating to the prize draw.
- By entering this competition you agree that your photograph can be used online in conjunction with this competition.
- By entering this competition you agree to feature on camera in conjunction with this competition.