TEXAS – UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL
Win tickets to an exclusive, intimate gig in York on 7th March
To celebrate Minster FM's 25th Birthday this year, we're giving you the chance to see Texas playing live in an exclusive, intimate gig in the centre of York on 7th March.
The band stormed to fame in 1989 with the song I Don't Want A Lover went on to have a huge string of hits right through to the present day including Summer Son, Say What You Want, Black Eyed Boy, Halo and loads more. This is your chance to see Sharleen Spiteri and the band playing live in this exclusive gig.
Tickets will not be on sale for this gig anywhere, so the only way you can get to go is by winning them.
We're giving you chances to win on air, so listen in to Minster FM now. In addition, you can enter here where we have 10 pairs of tickets to win. Just answer the question and complete your details below...
Sorry - this competition has now closed.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary.
- The competition runs from Monday 27th February 2017 to 23:59 on Saturday 4th March 2017.
- Entries received after this time will not be included in the draw.
- 10 competition winners will each receive a pair of tickets to the exclusive Texas gig in the centre of York on Tuesday March 7th at a venue to be confirmed.
- Entry is open to anyone over the age of 18 living within Minster FM's TSA (Total Survey Area), except employees (and their families) of UKRD Group Ltd and the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competition. A list of postcodes defining Minster FM's TSA is available on request.
- 10 correct entries, drawn at random will be chosen as winners.
- Winners will be notified by email on 6th March 2017 and at this point will be informed of the times and location of the gig.
- By entering this competition, you are confirming that you are available to attend this concert on Tuesday 7th March.
- The winner will be required to take participate in any reasonable press or PR activity relating to the competition, including photos, video and social media. The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, location in such publicity.
- The promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- Failure to respond or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered, unless agreed in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the promoter excludes responsibility and all liabilities arising any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the promoter’s control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
- The promoter will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winner for reasons beyond the promoter’s reasonable control.
- Use of a false name or details will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. No group, mass or software entries will be accepted.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer, network or software failure which may restrict or delay entry.
- The promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the promoter which the promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive.
- If the winning entry is disqualified the promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this competition.
- This competition, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute o r claim that arises out of or
in connection with this promotion.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter these terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
- All data submitted will not be passed or sold to third party companies or organisations unless requested.
- Unless permission has been given otherwise when entering the prize draw, all previously unknown data to the promoters will be used solely for the purposes of the prize draw entered and correspondence immediately associated with it.
- Entry to the competition signifies acceptance for the use of submitted information for the purposes of the competition and related correspondence.
- The promoter is Minster FM, 1 Chessingham Park, Dunnington, York. YO19 5SE
- A list of winners is available at minsterfm.com/listings/minster-fm-winners
- Only the first name, surname and city/town/village/suburb of the winners will be disclosed.
- By entering this promotion, applicants agree to be bound by these conditions of entry as well as Minster FM’s "Competition Terms and Conditions" available at minsterfm.com/legals.php
- Entries which are not in accordance with such terms and conditions will not be valid and the promoter reserves the right in its discretion, to disqualify such entries at any time during the promotion.