ON AIR DAVID GREEN

Arrested Development: People EverydayiTunesAmazon

Minster FM News

Contact the News Team:
Tel: 01904 486598
 

More detectors to prevent Carbon Monoxide poisoning

More detectors to prevent Carbon Monoxide poisoning

11:57am 14th October 2009

A Yorkshire MEP's campaigning for better protection from Carbon Monoxide poisoning to mark the three year anniversary of a tragic incident.

Back in October 2006 Bobby and Christi Shepherd, aged 6 and 7, both died in a Corfu appartment.

Gas emitted from a faulty boiler and air-conditioning unit was to blame and the children died in their sleep.

Now Labour MEP, Linda McAvan, is calling on the hotel industry to install detectors to protect people on holiday.

Email Icon DAILY NEWS EMAILS: Never miss a story – get all of North Yorkshire's news in your inbox. Sign up for free!

Share This Story

Submit this page to redditDelicious