Could you adopt?
7:46am 5th November 2010
Its national adoption week
And over the past 5 days Minster FM has been getting an insight in to the service,
North Yorkshire adoption services needs your help
35 children in the next 12 months will need a loving family to take care of them.
This week we've been looking at the different aspects of the service.
For more information head to the link: http://www.northyorks.gov.uk/index.aspx?articleid=3201
To start the process you can either complete an online form or call us on 0800 389 2362.
Contact us about adoption
complete our request for further adoption information form
0800 389 2362 (freephone)
Customer services centre, East block
North Yorkshire County Council
Northallerton DL7 8AH
What can you expect from us?
You can expect us to be with you offering support and advice every next step of the way. We'll share as much information and knowledge with you as possible and help you to make decisions that are right for you.
We want you to have a successful and fulfilling experience, so here's what we offer you:-
* A positive, personal and honest response,
* full information about what's involved,
* a named adoption social worker and an agreement about how we will work together,
* support throughout the entire process,
* opportunities for occasional training or workshops,
* social events for adoptive families, and
* lifelong adoption support services.
|DAILY NEWS EMAILS: Never miss a story – get all of North Yorkshire's news in your inbox. Sign up for free!|