Minster FM News

Contact the News Team:
Tel: 01904 486598

North Yorkshire Firefighers Rescue Man Trapped In Flat

Minster FM News Generic

12:51pm 30th March 2014

A man has been taken to hospital after a fire at some flats in a village near York.

A neighbour raised alarm people were trapped when the blaze broke out at Vale cottages in Stillington early this morning, just after 8:10am.

The man was rescued by firefighters and treated for smoke inhilation.

The fire is believed to have started after cooking was left unwatched.


Email Icon DAILY NEWS EMAILS: Never miss a story – get all of North Yorkshire's news in your inbox. Sign up for free!

Share This Story

Submit this page to redditDelicious