Former York Teacher Due in Court Accused of Child Sex Offences
7:15am 5th August 2013
A man who taught at three York primary schools is due in court charged with more than 20 sex offences involving children.
Charges against him include making indecent photos of a child and three counts of sexual assault on a boy under 13.
The full list of charges include:
- Three counts of voyeurism
- One charge sexual activity with a male under 16
- Twelve charges of making an indecent photo of a child.
- One charge of taking an indecent photo
- One charge of possessing an indecent photo
- And three counts of sexual assault on a male under 13 years by touching.
The 31 year old's due at Leeds Crown Court later.
|DAILY NEWS EMAILS: Never miss a story – get all of North Yorkshire's news in your inbox. Sign up for free!|