Calvin Harris: My WayiTunesAmazon

Minster FM News

Contact the News Team:
Tel: 01904 486598

Fire in York Hair Salon


9:40am 21st January 2013
(Updated 10:10am 21st January 2013)

Four people had to have treatment for smoke inhalation after a tumble dryer caused a fire in a hairdressing salon in York.

Three men and a woman were given oxygen and first aid by fire crews at KUKI Hair on Huntington Road

The building was smoke damaged.

Email Icon Get the latest local news direct to your inbox.
Sign up now for our email updates

Share This Story

Submit this page to redditDelicious

We Use Cookies

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer.

By using this website you accept the use of cookies as explained in the terms of our cookie policy.