The best performing NHS Trust for cancer patients in the country is in North Yorkshire.
Harrogate District NHS Trust have come top in a study by Macmillan for the second year running.
Another one in Yorkshire which is performing well is the Barnsley Hospital NHS Trust.
It came 7th in Macmillan's list.
In contrast may of the worst performing Trust are in London.
Details of the league tables measuring cancer patient experience across England.
10 Best Performing Trusts
- Harrogate and District NHS Trust
- South Tyneside NHS Foundation Trust
- Papworth Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Gateshead Heath NHS Foundation Trust
- Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Barnsley Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- St Helens and Knowsley Teaching Hospitals NGS Trust
- Liverpool Heart and Chest Hospital NHS Foundation trust
- Tameside Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Each Trust is ranked on the number of times they appear in the top 20% of Trusts, further ranked by the number of times they appear in the bottom 20% of Trusts.
10 Poorest Performing Trusts
- Imperial College Healthcare Trust
- Whipps Cross University Hospital NHS Trust
- King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust
- North West London Hospitals NHS Trust
- University College Hospital London NHS Foundation Trust
- Ealing Hospital NHS Trust
- Newham University NHS Trust
- Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust
- North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust
Each Trust was ranked on the number of times they appear in the bottom 20% of Trusts, further ranked by the number of times they appear in the top 20% of Trusts: