Jewellery theft in York
3:24pm 23rd January 2012
A quantity of jewellery has been stolen in a burglary at a property in Melbourne Airfield, Seaton Ross, York, North Yorks.
Sometime between 0800hrs and 1915hrs on Friday 13th January 2012 intruders gained entry to the detached property by forcing a rear ground floor window.
Two upstairs bedrooms were searched and the jewellery detailed below removed and placed by the thief(ves) inside a pillow case, also taken from one of the the bedrooms, in order to transport it from the property.
- Gold brooch with opal stone
- Gold necklace in shape of knot set with red garnet stone
- Ladies Avia chronograph watch
- Gold necklace with silver drop pendant set with one diamond
- Gold sapphire and diamond pendant
- Pearl necklace
- Gold horseshoe brooch set with one ruby.
- Silver large link necklace
If anyone has any information in connection with this incident, police would like to hear from them via the non emergency number 101, quoting reference number 1885466 or Cimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111
|Get the latest local news direct to your inbox.
Sign up now for our email updates.