Will Smith: Men in BlackiTunesAmazon

Minster FM News

Contact the News Team:
Tel: 01904 486598

Price not saftey for holiday makers

Price not saftey for holiday makers

7:57am 9th July 2010

It appears safety isn't a top priority for British holidaymakers.

Research from Gas Safe Register reveals people are more worried about the price and facilities.

Earlier this year, two Thomas Cook employees faced manslaughter by negligence after two Yorkshire children died from carbon monoxide poisoning at a holiday villa in Corfu.

Christi and Bobby Shepherd from Wakefield died back in 2006.

Email Icon Get the latest local news direct to your inbox.
Sign up now for our email updates

Share This Story

Submit this page to redditDelicious

We Use Cookies

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer.

By using this website you accept the use of cookies as explained in the terms of our cookie policy.