Accidental death of a Doncaster family
6:26pm 2nd March 2010
An inquest has found a family of four, and an unborn child, were killed in a blaze at a home in Yorkshire which was started by a spark from a coal fire.
Heavily pregnant Michelle Colley, her husband and their son Lewis died at their home in Doncaster in March last year.
Five year old Sophie died in hospital two days later.
A verdict of accidental death was recorded.
|Get the latest local news direct to your inbox.
Sign up now for our email updates.