Wilson Phillips: Hold OniTunesAmazon

Minster FM News

Contact the News Team:
Tel: 01904 486598

Homeowner Taken to Hospital After Ryther Chip Pan Fire

Fire Engine

2:37pm 16th May 2014

A homeowner has been taken to hospital suffering from smoke inhalation after a chip pan fire in Ryther.

The kitchen at the house on Mill Lane has been severely damaged by fire, four other downstairs rooms have moderate smoke damage. Two upstairs rooms have light smoke damage.

Two fire crews from Selby were called out to deal with the fire last night.

Email Icon Get the latest local news direct to your inbox.
Sign up now for our email updates

Share This Story

Submit this page to redditDelicious

We Use Cookies

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer.

By using this website you accept the use of cookies as explained in the terms of our cookie policy.