Woman Treated for Smoke Inhalation After Selby Fire
3:50pm 9th May 2014
A woman's been treated for smoke inhalation after a fire at her home in Selby this morning.
Firefighters were called out at 9:34am to a cooker fire at a house on Park Street.
They gave the woman oxygen until paramedics arrived to treat her.
A small amount of damage was caused to the house with crews spending half an hour dealing with the fire and smoke.
|Get the latest local news direct to your inbox.
Sign up now for our email updates.