North Yorkshire Firefighers Rescue Man Trapped In Flat
12:51pm 30th March 2014
A man has been taken to hospital after a fire at some flats in a village near York.
A neighbour raised alarm people were trapped when the blaze broke out at Vale cottages in Stillington early this morning, just after 8:10am.
The man was rescued by firefighters and treated for smoke inhilation.
The fire is believed to have started after cooking was left unwatched.
|Get the latest local news direct to your inbox.
Sign up now for our email updates.