: Waiting for next track...

Minster FM News

Contact the News Team:
Tel: 01904 486598

York Family Treated for Smoke Inhalation After Acomb Fire

Fire Engine

7:17am 10th February 2014

A family is in hospital being treated for smoke inhalation after a fire at their home in Acomb in the early hours.

The two adults and two teenagers were able to escape their house on Askham Lane when the fire broke out at 1.12am.

One bedroom has been severely damaged by heat,smoke and fire and the whole house has suffered smoke damage after the fire. It's believed it was caused by an overheating electrical appliance.

Email Icon Get the latest local news direct to your inbox.
Sign up now for our email updates

Share This Story

Submit this page to redditDelicious

We Use Cookies

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer.

By using this website you accept the use of cookies as explained in the terms of our cookie policy.