ON AIR DAVID GREEN

Rozalla: Everybody's FreeiTunesAmazon

Minster FM News

Contact the News Team:
Tel: 01904 486598
 
Howard and Byrne Solicitors, York - Criminal Defence Specialists

Two Treated for Smoke Inhalation After Eggborough Chip Pan Fire

fire_fighters.jpg

6:39am 23rd October 2013

A man and woman have been treated for smoke inhalation after a chip pan fire in Eggborough.

A person walking past the house on Kellington Court called 999 at 5.58pm last night.

The pair had put out the fire before firefighters arrived, it's believed to have started after a chip pan was switched on accidentally.

A 51 year old man was treated by paramedics at the house while a 24 year old woman was taken to hospital to be treated for a minor burn on her hand.

Email Icon Get the latest local news direct to your inbox.
Sign up now for our email updates
.

Share This Story

Submit this page to redditDelicious
Howard and Byrne Solicitors, York - Criminal Defence Specialists
Close

We Use Cookies

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer.

By using this website you accept the use of cookies as explained in the terms of our cookie policy.