11 Year Old Carlton Boy Taken to Hospital After Nail Goes into Foot
5:30pm 28th August 2013
Firefighters and paramedics were called to an eleven year old boy at Broadacres in Carlton who trod on a nail sticking out of a wooden board which went into his foot and kept him stuck there.
The boy was cut free by firecrews using a battery powered saw and handtools.
He was then taken by ambulance to hospital with injuries described as not serious.
|Get the latest local news direct to your inbox.
Sign up now for our email updates.