This web site is operated by The Local Radio Company which is a Subsidiary of UKRD Group Ltd and Minster FM Limited. Your use of this site is subject to the terms and conditions set out below. Please read these terms carefully before accessing any other pages on this site. Your use of this site is conditional upon your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
The following Terms and Conditions are applied to contests as promoted on and by Minster FM Ltd (The "Promoter") in conjunction with any specific terms and conditions published as part of Minster Fm Ltd's general contest rules.
A copy of our general terms and conditions for contests and individual promotions or contests is available to access at this website or via email on request to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by sending a personal application and self addressed envelope to Contests, Business Development Department, The Local Radio Company, Carn Brea Studios, Barncoose Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall TR15 3RQ
All participants in any of The Local Radio Company plc's competitions or promotions will be deemed to have understood these rules, and to be bound by them and shall accept and enter into the competition or promotion subject to these terms and conditions and our general contest terms and conditions which can be accessed at this website.
Competition Terms and Conditions
These competition rules shall be binding on you when entering any competition(s) operated by us, our sponsors or any company or website owned or controlled by us or our parent company from time to time.
In addition to these general competition rules, other specific terms and conditions may also apply to a particular competition. We will post any such specific competition rules on our website.
* You must be over 16 years of age and resident in the UK to enter our competitions unless otherwise specified.
* No employee of the radio station or their families or employees and families of associated companies may enter a competition run by the Company.
* Unless specified, entries are limited to one per household or primary residence although entries are acceptable from family members at different addresses.
* Proof of making a phone call, sending post/e-mail is not proof of our receipt of your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged.
* The closing date is as specified in the relevant competition. This will always be a time and date in the UK. Where a time is not given, the closing time will be 11.59pm (UK time) on the relevant day.
* In the case of a prize draw, the first correct entry drawn will be the winner.
* The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
* The prize may not be transferred to any other person.
* Prizes will be sent out within 28 days where possible and if delayed the winner will be kept fully informed.
* With the exception of cash prizes, there is no cash value assigned to any prize and therefore no cash equivalent available. In the event of the advertised competition prize being unavailable we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
* Where a competition requires the presence of an entrant, failure to appear will result in the forfeit of any prize opportunity although, in some cases with prior agreement, a substitute attendee can appear.
* Where the prize on offer is a motor vehicle entrants must possess a valid and full driving licence for that class of vehicle. Unless otherwise specified road tax and motor insurance is and remains the responsibility of the winner.
* Unless otherwise specified, where the prize is an overseas holiday it is the responsibility of the winner to ensure that they hold the necessary insurances and visa's to protect their interests abroad.
* Use of false name or address, ie name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize. We reserve the right to oblige any potential winner to provide documentary proof of their identity and address before such person may claim their prize.
* We will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in a competition.
* Competition winners may be required to take part in or co-operate with publicity.
* No responsibility is accepted for inaccurate prize details supplied by sponsors.
* We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time. Entry in the competition implies acceptance of these rules.
* We will keep your personal details for a reasonable time so that we can send you any prize that you have won, to verify that these rules have been complied with, and for accounting purposes. We may pass your details on to our service providers and agents for the purposes of sending you the prize on our behalf.
* We may at any time issue specific rules to be read in conjunction with these rules. In the event of a conflict between two sets of rules, the competition-specific rules take priority.
* These rules are governed by English law.
1. Intellectual Property
1.1 The intellectual property rights (including copyright and database rights) in the material, information and computer files on this site are owned by or are licensed to The Local Radio Company Ltd and Minster FM Limited. Nothing in these terms and conditions transfers to you any rights of ownership of such intellectual property rights or constitutes a licence to use such intellectual property rights other than to the extent expressly set out in these terms and conditions.
1.2 You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use the content on this website in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use without the prior written consent of The Local Radio Company Ltd, UKRD Group Ltd and/or Minster FM Limited
1.3 You may not remove any product identification, copyright notices or other notices from the materials or any copies of the materials which you may have made for your own personal use.
1.4 Any unauthorised downloading, use, copying, modification or distribution of the materials may be in breach of statutory or common law rights which could be the subject of legal action.
1 .5 All rights not expressly granted are reserved by The Local Radio Company Plc and Minster FM Limited
2. Trade Marks
2.1 Product or company names and devices, logos, icons, graphics or designs referred to on the pages of this site are the property of their owners and are exhibited only in such a manner as is intended to be of benefit to their owner. The Local Radio Company Ltd and Minster FM intends no infringement of these property rights.
2.2 Any references in this site to any third party products, services, companies, organisations, home pages or other web sites do not imply any endorsement, support or recommendation of the same by The Local Radio Company Ltd and Minster FM Limited
2.3 All rights not expressly granted are reserved by The Local Radio Company Ltd and Minster FM Limited
3. Contributions to this Website
3.1 Where you are invited to submit any contribution to this website (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant The Local Radio Company Ltd and Minster FM Limited a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licenseable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution worldwide and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution, and in accordance with privacy restrictions set out below.
3.2 If you do not want to grant toThe Local Radio Company Ltd and Minster FM Limited the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution to this website.
3.3 Further to paragraph 3.1, by submitting your contribution to this website, you:warrant that your contribution is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to The Local Radio Company Plc and Minster FM Limited for all the purposes specified above;
3.3.1 is not defamatory; and
3.3.2 does not infringe any law; and
3.3.3 that you will indemnify The Local Radio Company Ltd and Minster FM Limited against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by the The Local Radio Company Ltd and Minster FM Limited as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
3.3.4 waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on this website and the purposes specified above.
4. Data Protection
4.1 The Local Radio Company Plc and Minster FM Limited will not collect any personal data about you (that is your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or other data from you which you can be unambiguously identified) ('Personal Data') unless you provide it voluntarily to The The Local Radio Company Plc and/or Minster FM Limited. All personal data will be processed in accordance with UK Data Protection Law.
4.2 If you do not want your personal data collected, please do not submit it. If you have already submitted personal data and would like it removed from any records held by The Local Radio Company Ltd and Minster FM Limited please contact the Website Content Editor at Carn Brea Studios, Barncoose Industrial Estate, Redruth, Cornwall TR15 3RQ. The Local Radio Company Ltd and MInster FM Limited will then use reasonable efforts to delete your information from its records.
4.3 If you provide The Local Radio Company Ltd and Minster FM Limited with any personal data this information will be stored and may be used in the future for marketing purposes, market research, tracking of sales data, and in order to contact you. The Local Radio Company Ltd and Minster FM Limited may also disclose this information to other companies for similar purposes.
5 . Links
5.1 The Local Radio Company Ltd and Minster FM Limited provide links from this site to World Wide Web sites operated by third parties ('Third Party sites'). Links to Third Party sites are provided for your convenience only. The Local Radio Company Ltd is not responsible for the management and control of Third Party sites and does not necessarily endorse, support or recommend the views expressed in such Third Party sites.
5.2 The Local Radio Company Ltd and Minster FM Limited is not responsible for the contents of other web sites or web pages which link to the site and The Local Radio Company Ltd shall have no liability in respect of such other web sites or web pages.
6. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
6.1 This site is intended for customers of The Local Radio Company Ltd and Minster FM Limited in the United Kingdom and may not be applicable to other jurisdictions. The Local Radio Company Ltd and Minster FM Limited excludes to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law all liability (other than liability for death or personal injury) resulting from access and use of the site or the materials from outside of the United Kingdom.
6.2 The Local Radio Company Ltd and Minster FM Limited reserves the right, at any time, to change the materials and the terms and conditions which apply to the use of the site.
6.3 The site and the materials are provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6.4 No reliance should be made on any of the statements made with the site (other then these terms and conditions) or the materials or any third party sites and The Local Radio Company Ltd and Minster FM Limited excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability (other then liability for death or personal injury) resulting from any such reliance.
6.5 Under no circumstances will The Local Radio Company Ltd or Minster FM Limited be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
6.6 The Local Radio Company Ltd and Minster FM Limited do not warrant that functions contained in the web site content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
7.1 These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
7.2 The site user is responsible for compliance with any applicable laws of the country from which they are accessing the site.
If any court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these terms to be void or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be ineffective to the extent of the courts finding without affecting the validity and